Educational Support Departments » Counseling Department » Registration & Withdrawal

Registration & Withdrawal



To Register a Student:


If you are registering a student who has never attended a Burke County public school, please click this link to get started.


New Student Registration




To Withdraw a Student:


To schedule an appointment to withdraw a student from BCHS, please click on this link.


BCHS Student Withdrawal


The parent/guardian who registered the student must present a valid photo ID to withdraw the student from Burke County High School.