To Register a New Student:
- 1. Complete and sign the forms. (available in the Registrar's office)
- 2. Provide a valid form of identification.
- 3. Provide proof of residency.
- 4. Provide your student's birth certificate.
- 5. Provide your student's social security card.
- 6. Provide your student's immunization form (GA Form 3231).
- 7. Provide your student's Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutritional Screening (GA Form 3300).
To Withdraw a Student:
The parent/guardian who registered the student must present a valid photo id to withdraw the student from Burke County High School.