Thank you for visiting our parent involvement page. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact Cathy McAffee, BCHS Parent Coordinator at 706-554-6691 between the hours of 7:30 and 4:00. Our goal is to build a bridge between home and school. We are looking forward to working with you to achieve this goal.
How to Read Your Child's Georgia Student Growth Model Reports
Parents are our partners! Study after study has shown that parent engagement is the number one factor in student academic success. The Georgia Department of Education is committed to equipping Title I schools with the information and resources necessary to help parents actively engaged in their child's academic achievement.
Please take advantage of the videos, brochures, and other available resources on this webpage.
To see the resource page click HERE
Mr. Young's Link to his Web page
Steps to become a BCHS volunteer. (BCPS)
Here is how you need to complete your child abuse professional learning.........
Child Abuse --
1. Visit www.
2. State = Georgia and click submit
3. Enter child abuse in the search bar: Find Health and Safety
4. Select this course (Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandated Reporting Requirements for Employee, Volunteers, etc)
5. Add this course to your cart
6. Click on the shopping cart (top right hand corner)
7. Click purchase now
8. Log in to your account or create an account (if you don't already have one)
9. After you complete the course, download and email email@example.com a copy of your certificate.