Welcome to the BCHS MEDIA CENTER!
- Provide intellectual and physical access to materials in all formats
- Provide instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas
- Provide leadership, instruction, and consulting assistance in the use of instructional and informational technologies
The goal of the library program is creating students who are information literate.
The students who are information literate:
- Develop skills and knowledge as an active locator and user of information to solve problems and to satisfy their own curiosity
- Grows as a lifelong learners and appreciates various forms of literature
- Uses information in responsible and creative ways
Announcing Mobile GALILEO!
The main GALILEO portal is now optimized for mobile devices. GALILEO will recognize your device and present you with a homepage optimized for your screen. If you log in with your school’s password, you will see the Discover search box and links to just a few databases appropriate for K-12 users.