- Pants/dress or shorts color – khaki... NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Shirt colors - white, navy, black, khaki (tan)
- All students must wear collared shirts.
- Jeans are not allowed.
- All students must wear a belt when applicable.
- NO BOOK BAGS ARE ALLOWED… NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We WILL ALLOW a clear bag or mesh bag for gym clothing.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SLIDES ARE ALLOWED… NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We will NOT ALLOW students to bring a purse larger than 5x7 inches. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We will NOT ALLOW any type of piercing.
- We WILL NOT ALLOW any type of camouflage in the building.
- We will NOT ALLOW holes in clothing.
- We will NOT ALLOW students to wear undershirts as part of their outerwear attire.
If students choose not to adhere to the BCLC Dress Code, parent(s) will be contacted to pick up the student from the life center.
Burke County Life Center Dress Code is in accordance to the information provided in the Burke County Student Handbook.