Dave Stuart Jr. Blog -
I’m a husband and dad who teaches high schoolers in a small town. I am animated by a simple belief: all students and teachers should flourish. Every article I write, lessons I teach, and books I read is driven by the certainty that that can happen. I share my work through my popular email newsletter. My weekly emails will show you how to:
- Think more clearly about your work in education.
- Increase your productivity, getting more done in less time.
- Negotiate the conflicting pressures all educators experience.
- Make class time the best possible investment toward the long-term flourishing of your students.
- We are dedicated to transforming kindergarten through 12th-grade (K-12) education so all students can thrive in their studies, careers, and adult lives. We are focused on practices and programs that help students acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, skills and beliefs to achieve their full potential.
EngageNY - Anyone with access to the Internet can visit EngageNY and download free materials from the New York State Education Department, including all available curriculum materials. While the New York State Education Department is not positioned to provide guidance on the implementation of EngageNY curriculum in other states, use of our curriculum materials is not restricted to certain users.
- NASA's education program strives to "inspire and motivate students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics" by supporting education in the Nation's schools and to "engage the public in shaping and sharing the experience of exploration and discovery" by supporting informal education and public outreach efforts. NASA's commitment to education places special emphasis on these goals by increasing elementary and secondary education participation in NASA projects; enhancing higher education capability in STEM disciplines; increasing participation by underrepresented and underserved communities; expanding e-Education; and expanding NASA's participation with the informal education community.
Share My Lesson - Share My Lesson provides high school teachers with unique, free resources tailored to each grade and subject. Designed by committed educators and trusted content partners, our free lessons make complex subjects easier to understand across a variety of topics in English, Math, Science, Foreign Language and beyond. Browse by subject, search by specific keyword, or locate materials that align with standards.
Allows you to enter any data set, and generate 18 games from that data set. It's Quia on a sugar high! And it's free!
Teaching HUB - At TeachHUB it is our mission to improve the quality of education by making available the most current, complete and affordable resources for all K-12 Educators. Built by Teachers, for Teachers, we offer free lesson plans, the latest in education news, professional development and real teacher blogs plus the tools and applications modern Educators need to maintain a level of excellence in their classrooms.
The Teaching Channel - combines everything you love about Teaching Channel and more! Teaching Channel’s mission is to create an environment where teachers can watch, share, and learn new techniques to help every student grow. Great videos!